We are currently looking for a Test Engineer.
The candidate will install electronic equipment and systems, and perform calibration and testing. In the event of malfunctions, he/she is able to analyze faults with diagnostic tools and software, and can repair analog and digital electronic devices both at the system and individual component level.
- Create test procedures to support system and acceptance test campaigns.
- Autonomously conduct lab-based/on site test.
- Analyze malfunctions with diagnostic tools and software
- Build tools for diagnostics and testing
- Repair analog and digital electronic devices
- Maintain current and future product life test.
- Research alternative test methods and equipment.
- Support manufacturing test and validation processes.
- Interface with quality department to verify product specifications.
Background and skills:
- Master of science in Electronic engineering.
- Technical experience in an engineering lab environment.
- Knowledge of English language.
- Availability to travel.
- RF knowledge.
Workplace: ComoNext, TechHub in Lomazzo, 30 minutes via train from Milan city center.