We are currently looking for a Software Developer.
The candidate will join a small team of highly-skilled engineers and will be involved in the evolution of the network management and control software, entirely developed in-house, using open-source tools.
- Develop all the internal software, from invoicing to ground station management
- Develop scheduling algorithm to control Ground station’s network
- Develop public facing API to interact with antennas
- Setup and maintain the IT infrastructure to host all the software you’ve created
Background and skills:
- Passion for technology and computer programming
- Good knowledge of the English language
- OOP programming
- Experience in Python programming (multiple libraries)
- Experience in PHP development
- Experience in GNU/Linux environment
- Experience with relational SQL database platforms (MySQL, Postgres, SQL)
- Experience with NO-SQL database platforms
Workplace: ComoNext, TechHub in Lomazzo, 30 minutes via train from Milan city center.