Our team is growing up!
Leaf Space is a company working on satellite communication. We are currently developing Leaf Line, a Ground Segment Service for nano, micro and small satellites. Our company is currently looking for an Engineer/Technician to strengthen the skills of our technical team.
The new employee will be in charge of:
- PCB design, circuits design, assembling and installing electonic components
- Maintaining various systems
- Systems testing
- Working on the installation of Ground Systems in foreign countries
The mandatory skills for the open position are:
- Passionate about electronics, engineering and challenges;
- Knowledge on the main laboratory instruments (multimeter, oscilloscope and so on);
- Attitude to teamwork;
- Attitude to target oriented work;
- knowledge of English language.
Place of employement: Lomazzo (CO) at ComoNext
Gross Annual Salary: 14-20.000€
Education: Qualified technician or Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering
Contract type: part time or full time apprentice.