Our team is growing!
We’re passionate about Space since we discovered that building flying rockets was terribly fun. Leaf Space is setting up a solid distributed infrastructure for the world that is yet to come: a world where Space is for everyone, ready to be discovered and explored with small cheap CubeSats. We’re looking for people that dreams to work in a New Space company and that are ready to dedicate their skills and commitment to the fulfilment of the amazing goal to release Space to everyone.
Leaf Line is a network of antennas exclusively dedicated to monitoring and management of small satellites. We’re planning to deploy several antennas around the globe in the next months, starting up our service and opening it to the customers.
We are looking for a junior web programmer for the development team.
The candidate will be involved in the implementation of the network management and control software, developed entirely in-house.
- computer science or technical degree
- passion for programming
- good knowledge of the English language
- OOP programming
- knowledge of PHP
- knowledge of Python.
You’re the right candidate for this job if:
- you love engineering, all around
- you are prone to learn (a lot of) new stuff
- you want to get deep inside problems, to reach the best
- you love what you do.
Workplace: Lomazzo (30 min from Milano Cadorna railway station, direction Como Lago).
Type of contract: internship of 6 months and possible employment at the end of the internship.
Leaf Space is a company working on satellite communication. We are currently developing Leaf Line, a Ground Segment Service for nano, micro and small satellites. Our company is currently looking for an Engineer/Technician to strengthen the skills of our technical team.
The new employee will be in charge of:
- PCB design, circuits design, assembling and installing electonic components
- Maintaining various systems
- Systems testing
- Working on the installation of Ground Systems in foreign countries
The mandatory skills for the open position are:
- Passionate about electronics, engineering and challenges;
- Knowledge on the main laboratory instruments (multimeter, oscilloscope and so on);
- Attitude to teamwork;
- Attitude to target oriented work;
- knowledge of English language.
Place of employement: Lomazzo (CO) at ComoNext
Gross Annual Salary: 14-20.000€
Education: Qualified technician or Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering
Contract type: part time or full time apprentice.