We are currently looking for a Digital Signal Processing Engineer.
The candidate will join a growing team of highly-skilled engineers and will be involved in the improvement of the signal processing software, developing efficient algorithms and models to enable reliable communication between satellites and the ground segment.
- Design, develop, test and debug of signal processing algorithms
- Development, integration and testing of software to go into our DSP baseline
- Design and implementation of diagnostic tools to support monitoring and debugging of operational Ground Stations
- Combine knowledge, understanding of RF systems and test equipment to perform DSP related tasks
- Mathematical/Physics/Telecommunication/Electronics engineering degrees
- Experience with C++, Python, Matlab and other scientific programming languages used for developing Digital Signal Processing algorithms
- Knowledge of RF fundamentals
- Knowledge of FPGA development
- Knowledge of GnuRadio not mandatory
- Preferable Expertise with embedded DSP development, multi-threaded programming
- Preferable experience with Satellite telecommunication systems (CCSDS and DVB-S2/x standards)
- Ability to work both individually and in teams
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and to work across domains
- Ability to work in agile development teams
- Good knowledge of English language
Workplace: Lomazzo (adjacent to Milano-Como railway station), Italy.