We are currently looking for an experienced C/C++ Developer
The candidate will join a growing team of highly-skilled engineers and will be involved in the improvement of the signal processing software, developing efficient algorithms and models to enable reliable communication between satellites and the ground segment.
- analyze and refine software requirements in order to develop useful functionalities;
- design and implementation of signal processing software algorithms and libraries in C/C++ according to the requirements;
- test and validation of algorithms and libraries using external mathematical tools like Matlab and Python.
Background and skills:
- mathematical/Physical/Telecommunication/Electronics engineering degrees;
- mathematics and Physics;
- good knowledge of Python;
- proficient C/C++ and Object Oriented programming knowledge;
- previous working experience as a developer and programmer as a plus;
- experience in the implementation and optimization of signal processing algorithms as a plus;
- ability to work both individually and in agile teams;
- ability and willingness to learn new skills and to work across domains;
- good knowledge of English language.
Workplace: ComoNext, TechHub in Lomazzo, 30 minutes via train from Milan city center.